lucubrator Forum Index

lucubrator

lucubrator

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

avels with a portabl
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
ylq

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2019 08:07:39    Post subject:  avels with a portabl
Description:

Hard work, the most pity in the sky, the past is like a ring, the past has become a shackle - Nalan Rong Ruoqiu is cool, there are carefree sparrows outside the window, and the willow leaves still sway just become pale yellow There are clouds in the sky, such as cotton. The days are dull, only the scene is boring, there is no wind in the classroom, the rustling sounds off the glasses and presses the sides of the nose, blurryly looking at the space, full of machines. There is no trace of anger. High school, one of the most clear moments for your most bloody goals. However, this is the first high school of You Ting? The people around me are her schoolmates, who counted the rankings blindly, inquired about the achievements of others, and forgot their own self
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
. The three words of repeating students are despised by the freshmen. The school welcomes a warm welcome. A teaching book has been used for two years. Colorful notes are not afraid at first. I am afraid that I will only be disappointed once again. I will regret it. Repentance is just an idiot dreaming; anxious, a meaningless laughter will become ridiculous, sharply running into her ear. God gave it a year, let her walk into the campus again as a loser. She once had her proud achievements on the leaderboard, but now she is not her, they are torn and thrown away. I once talked about her use of her as an idol, but also learned to look down on the college entrance examination results in a high profile, looking at the achievements of the computer on the swearing, everything is doomed, can not be changed. After ten years of hard work, I actually lost in these few days
. Shen Congwen said that everything has accidental coincidence, but the result is that the fate of destiny may have been doomed. The school unified the holiday for four days, and returned home for the first time, just because the parents who loved their daughters in order to ease the atmosphere, planned the autumn tour. I didn't participate in the graduation trip after the test. I didn't know the results at that time, and naturally I didn't feel the mood. I was busy cleaning up the swimming equipment in the room, where there was a sea, two days and one night of relaxation. After the elementary school, I didn't swim, but the swimsuit was very new. She had expected the swimming class of the university a few months ago. The father was sitting in the driver's seat and looked blank. He drove like this, with He formed a strong contrast with the mother, reading it with a travel brochure and giving them two listeners
. She is an incompetent traveler who travels with a portable word book and looks at the scenery that she has fallen backwards while forcing herself to carry the strangely arranged abcd. She knows that this is too boring, but what is it? The way, this trip that did not belong to her, she opened for about three hours for its coming pleasure, from the side of the city to the other side. Open the door and a fresh air hit, and took away the feeling of unsatisfactory love of the orange, she knows that he is here at a certain university nearby. However, she should go to see him in any way. They said that they would apply for the management department of this school. She lost
Related articles:

Adv

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2019 08:07:39    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    lucubrator Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: