lucubrator Forum Index

lucubrator

lucubrator

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

"evil". Fate is unf
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
ylq

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2020 09:03:49    Post subject:  "evil". Fate is unf
Description:

Zhang Ailing's masterpiece "Golden Lock" wrote a half-life of a woman who only has a name but has a low background and has no respect. She is different from "Mary Su" in many romance novels or soap operas, and the protagonist of "Golden Lock" Cao Qiqiao was both a victim and a victim of feudal society <a href="http://www.smokingusacigarettes.com/">mokingusacigarettes.com</a>. The author's skillful writing technique is as impressive as the sadness of the story. Zhang Ailing did not put a lot of pen and ink on her direct description of her. At the beginning, she wrote two complaints and abuses against her in the back of the girl. With only 4,000 or 5,000 words, he married Qi Qiao to a cartilage patient as the second grandmother of Jiang Mansion and her increasingly distorted personality. The novel has no painful complaints, no resistance, but only a hint of desolation. In every corner of the text, seeping into the protagonist's rusty heart journey, people are dumb. Different from the romantic beauty of "The Love of the Allure", its analysis of human nature is more thought-provoking. The famous critic Fu Lei once commented; "There is no doubt that" The Golden Lock "is the most perfect work of Ms. Zhang, which is listed as our literary world. One of the most beautiful gains. "Critic Xia Zhiqing even praised" The Golden Lock "is China's greatest novella since ancient times." "For thirty years, she wore a golden puppet. He used that heavy horn to slay several people, and the one who died did half his life." By nature, this is a literary work against the old society. But even though feudal society was the main cause of Qiqiao ��s miserable fate, it was also her own self-sustainment. She is not without a chance to get a true love. After she shared the property, her husband's younger brother showed her his heart. Qi Qiaoben also liked him, but he was taken away because he suspected that he was trying to get his money. The original text reads: "He wants her money-how much money did she sell in her lifetime? Just this thought made her angry." She longed for the truth, but was more willing to be a vassal of money. The emotional vacancy caused her to have a mad revenge morbid psychology. Sorry for her fate, she will avenge her children, force her daughter-in-law, break up her daughter's love, and finally make Qi Qiao a prisoner of golden lock. ten years <a href="http://www.buyusacigarettes.com/">Marlboro Red</a>. The malignant tumors of the old society are terrible, but why is it that loneliness is planted by complaining? The ending of the story is that Cao Qiqiao died in remorse. Has her story really ended? I found the answer in the last paragraph of the original text-"The moon thirty years ago has sunk, and people thirty years ago have died, but the story thirty years ago is not over yet-it can't be finished." Yes! Nothing ends, and society today is its sequel. Many people have a Cao Qiqiao in their hearts. This Cao Qiqiao is bigger or smaller, or deeply or heavily implanted in the human soul, imprisoning the clear currents deep inside. "If anyone hits me, I will pay him ten." "Everyone comes to me to squeeze out my interests." Such a thought is like a fierce poisonous snake that entangles our hearts tightly, giving the heart the firmest. Alas, the oppression of values ??is distorted. What if everyone wanted Cao Qiqiao to live like that? This reminds me of a link in the novel. Cao Qiqiao's various actions caused her daughter's emotions to be greatly traumatized. Her daughter was desperate, and gradually gave up all motivated thoughts. She learned to pick the right and wrong, make little bad <a href="http://www.cigarettesusaonline.com/">Wholesale Cigarettes</a>, and behaved. More and more like tangram. This is the transmission of "evil". Fate is unfair to you, and you have to harm others, and others have become scourges. I ca n��t help sighing. It may help her break the ��golden shackles�� of her heart. The satisfaction of money cannot make up for the emptiness of the heart. You are kind to others, and others will be kind to you. I never regret it anymore. I only have one life. I have to be sincere and kind in heart.<br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="http://www.filosofiateoretica.it/index.php?option=com_agora&task=topic&id=5585&Itemid=113">NewportCigarettesCoupons</a>
<br/> <a href="http://infopage.computer4um.de/t3685f2004-carefully-every-day-It-is-re.html#msg3719">NewportCigarettes</a>
Adv

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2020 09:03:49    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    lucubrator Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: