lucubrator Forum Index

lucubrator

lucubrator

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

nce, I was completely de
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
ylq

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2019 09:55:43    Post subject:  nce, I was completely de
Description:

Hometown is a kind of feeling; the taste of hometown is worth a lifetime of tasting. - Inscription "Open rice cooker!" As the mother screamed loudly, we immediately sat around the table. Taking a table of steaming, delicious dishes, I got a drool, but I didn't wait for me to move the chopsticks. My dear mother had already eaten it, and still boasted: "Good, delicious. The taste of my hometown was said by my mother. I noticed that today's table is quite special. The bamboo shoots, the oiled bamboo shoots, the malan head, the green vegetables, and the tomato scrambled eggs are very common, but they are not ordinary. These dishes are brought from the grandfathers in the mountains in the morning. Fresh bamboo shoots and bamboo shoots were dug from the mountains in the morning <a href="http://www.buyusacigarettes.com/">Newport Cigarettes</a>. When the greens and Malan heads were picked, they also had the morning dew green and green <a href="http://www.smokingusacigarettes.com/">Carton Of Cigarettes</a>, and the duck eggs were Grandma just picked up from the duck shed... No wonder the mother can't wait to eat it. It turns out that these dishes really have the taste of hometown. When I talk about these hometown dishes, the first thing I think of is the small vegetable garden in front of my grandfather's house, no matter when. Go, there is always a vibrant, green vegetables, cabbage, cucumber, corn, peppers, etc. Seasonal vegetables have everything. For me, this garden is still my paradise, every time I go, my brother and I always like to take a little girl. Digging this On the other side, watering, muddy mud... I have fun and I am tired of playing. I am still making a lot of jokes in this vegetable garden. Every time I go home, Aunt always likes to have some problems around the vegetable garden. Test me and my brother who lives in the city, "What is this dish? "In the direction of the aunt's fingers, I carefully distinguished this bunch of plants that were both like vegetables and grasses. After pondering for a long time, I said, "This is not a green dish!" Is it different from other green vegetables? "How come there is no difference?" Aunt said, "Are you taking a closer look at its leaves?" "I squat down and compare, it really is different, I have to guess: "Spinach! "Haha, Auntie laughed. "Not a spinach, it is a leek." ""what is that? "Auntie asked again. "Well, pepper! "I replied. "Small idiot, the peppers are clearly on the branches, how can they climb to the ground..." Several rounds, for the lack of life experience, I was completely defeated, but made a grandfather, grandmother, father and mother all over the stomach. I laughed all the time, that is, in this laughter, I gradually got to know the various vegetables in the vegetable garden. I also liked the taste of this vegetable garden. Mom and I grew up there, especially like the dishes in my hometown <a href="http://www.cigarettesusaonline.com/">Wholesale Cigarettes</a>. As long as I am at home with a dish, my mother who loves picky eaters and my rice will eat more bowls. We also like the gift from the water and soil of the party: a bowl of bamboo shoots with my childhood play in the bamboo forest; green vegetables and Malan On the head, I have carefully observed the eyes that stay on it. It is my hometown, my thoughts, and the taste of my hometown!
<br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="http://s-fans.xobor.de/t159f15-of-Tengzhou-is-beautiful-fun-and.html#msg432">Marlboro Cigarettes</a>
<br/> <a href="http://infopage.computer4um.de/t2535f2004-As-long-as-everyone-gives-a.html#msg2569">Newport Cigarettes</a>
Adv

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2019 09:55:43    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    lucubrator Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: