lucubrator Forum Index

lucubrator

lucubrator

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

ous food waiting for me. W
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
ylq

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2020 10:11:13    Post subject:  ous food waiting for me. W
Description:

People are always weird. When I was young, I always wanted to grow up quickly. I wish I could pick up my toes to look at myself when I grew up. When I grow up, I miss my childhood. Those carefree days always make people feel good. . Maybe the time is too thin and the fingers are too wide, so when we are inadvertently, sneak away. Leaning against the old camphor tree in front of the door, the breeze blew his cheeks, and the leaves also rustled, and closed his eyes, only to smell a fragrant fragrance, and his thoughts fluttered in the air with the breeze <a href="http://www.cigarettesusaonline.com/marlboro-gold-online_c4">Marlboro Gold</a>, as if returning to his childhood. I remember when I was young, I always like to hold hands with my sister and walk towards the way home. In spring, wildflowers are fragrant, red, white, yellow ... colorful, grass green, we always like to pick two flowers, hold the palm of your hand to smell; summer, the weather is hot, the sun is like fire, we I would run home sweating and then hide under the camphor tree in front of the door to cool off. The starry sky in the summer night made me yearn for it, dreaming and bright, I was always fascinated by the vast sea of ??stars; autumn is the season of harvest , Jincancan is everywhere, my sister and I always like to pick up the fallen leaves on the ground, and then sandwich them in books; in winter, the snow is deep, we always use the thick snow in the courtyard to pile up a little snowman, No matter how cold his hands are red ... When I was young, I always shouted to sit on my dad ��s shoulders, because sitting on my dad ��s shoulders could reach the door beam, my dad ��s shoulders were wide and thick, and when I was afraid, I grabbed it Dad's head still smiled happily. But unconsciously, the time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye, I had grown up, and suddenly realized that my father was not as tall as before, his skin was tanned, his face was covered with wrinkles, and his white hair was growing. This is not something he should have at his age. Teachers often assign homework on Father's Day and wash their feet for parents. When I went home to wash their feet, they were very reluctant and would say, "You don't need to wash your feet, you just have to study hard." I will be unhappy because of them, blaming them for not letting me complete the task. Mom and Dad don't ask me more about my grades or whether I have worked hard. Dad often says: Grades don't mean everything. But I know that every time when I go home with a certificate, my father will arrange them one by one cheerfully, with smiles in my brows and eyes, and then let us work harder. Every night when I go home from school <a href="http://www.webvipsmoking.com/">Marlboro Cigarettes</a>, there will be delicious food waiting for me. When it gets cold, I will remind you to wear more clothes; every time I go out, I will tell me: go home early, pay attention to safety; if you are sick, someone will give you Take medicine and take care of yourself. But, maybe it ��s been a long time, so that we have forgotten something <a href="http://www.cigarettesusaonline.com/">Marlboro Lights</a>, but these are not what we take for granted, we will get bored slowly, the parents ��nagging, but always ignored, it is also a kind of love should be put Slow down, grow up slowly, and cherish all this. Although the future is far away without shape, full of unknown, but I am not alone, because of you<br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="http://www.quanticode.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23878&sid=2281741aeda3b1f50982f6f720b66d9f">Newport Cigarettes</a>
<br/> <a href="http://www.1337-esports.g-vision.de/index.php?forum-showposts-3532">Marlboro Cigarettes</a>
Adv

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2020 10:11:13    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    lucubrator Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: