lucubrator Forum Index

lucubrator

lucubrator

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

student, and I wa
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
ylq

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2019 04:10:45    Post subject:  student, and I wa
Description:

student, and I was still a twin girl. I was always silent in class. Teacher Yan is a very careful person. In the first section of the language class, he didn't notice me at first. After a while, he began to notice me and found that I didn't like to speak. I called me into the office after class, and I walked into the teacher's office with a restless mood. "Children! Can you tell the teacher why you don't want to speak?" "Teacher, in fact, I will answer the questions you asked, but I... I dare not speak." I replied with a low head. "Children, it is not important to speak wrongly. The most important thing is that you have to believe in your own answers and have confidence in yourself <a href="http://www.webvipsmoking.com/">Online Cigarettes</a>. Do you know?" the teacher said kindly. "I know, teacher, I will not live up to your expectations, thank you! I will always remember your words!" In the second section of the Chinese class, the teacher raised a difficult question, no one raised his hand in the class. But I have an answer in my heart. Although I remember the teacher��s words, I still dare not speak. Just as I hesitated, the teacher cast an encouraging eye on me and seemed to say, "Children, don't be afraid, give up the courage to try it, even if you answer the wrong question." It is your gentle look that makes me more courage. . I immediately raised my hand to answer, although the answer was not ideal, but you still smiled and praised me. The first time I tasted the joy of success, how wonderful it was and how wonderful it was. It is precisely because of this first time that I have increased my courage. Over time, I have developed a good habit of actively raising my hands and speaking in the classroom, and often won a warm applause from the students. I will never forget the moment when the teacher gave me encouragement, and that good memory has always accompanied me to the present. I am grateful to you, my teacher! When I learned to give love to elementary school, I like to read fairy tales. Andersen��s "Little Girl Selling Matches", I haven��t seen it many times. I am very sympathetic to the little girl who died tragically on Christmas Eve. She always wants to buy all her matches and save her life. In the junior high school, as I grew older, I gradually realized the root cause of the unfortunate little girl, which was caused by the social system that was extremely unburied at that time. Now in some poor and backward places in the world, every day there are children like little girls who sell matches, because of poverty, hunger and disease, tragic and painful death. For them, we can only express sympathy, but also give them a helping hand. I want to do my best to help the disadvantaged groups, help those who are struggling in poverty, and let them have the opportunity to live a happy life. It is our unshirkable responsibility. On a Monday morning <a href="http://www.cigarettesusastore.com/">Newport 100S</a>, my classmates and I happily rushed to the school to participate in the flag-raising activities. I walked on the sand street and listened to the noise of the street. Suddenly, a wailing shocked me. Out of curiosity, I looked in the direction of the sound. I saw a bunch of black things moving. I didn't think it was a living person. It seems that he does not have the characteristics of a normal person at all, and has lost his normal working ability. There are already some scattered money in front of him. The classmates who walked with me saw this scene and whispered to me: "He is a poor man, even for the sake of money, don't even have dignity." Looking at the man, the voice of the classmates, I feel a bit harsh, crossing the road. The pedestrians are leaving their own minds. I touched the pocket, and there was a five-yuan breakfast money from my mother. I resolutely gave the person four yuan. When the students saw my righteous actions, they also made a lot of relief. The man kept saying thank you to us. In fact, I want to thank him because he let me see that love can be very simple, whether it is family, school or society. If there is love everywhere, then how harmonious our world will be, we How wonderful the society will be. There is love in Surabaya. We firmly believe that as long as we all have a love, care for others <a href="http://www.cigarettesusaonline.com/">Wholesale Cigarettes</a>, and confirm with actual actions, then the blue sky will be more beautiful.<br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="http://mehfeel.net/mehfeel/blogs/post/163696">NewportCigarettesCoupons</a>
<br/> <a href="https://board.rapbasement.com/forum/music-aa/proof/10331457-fire-can-not-be-burne">NewportCigarettes</a>
Adv

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2019 04:10:45    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    lucubrator Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: