lucubrator Forum Index

lucubrator

lucubrator

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

What kind of scene is th
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
ylq

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2019 10:03:09    Post subject:  What kind of scene is th
Description:

What kind of scene is this? Such a person always reflects a picture, he pushes the door in, the wooden door makes a squeaky voice, he frowns, do not know how the next person is taken care of, nor dare too loud, It is afraid to wake up the dreamer. "Xiaoxie," she screamed, and the person who was called Xiaoxie first screamed, and then laughed. "I can think that you fell asleep. It��s too long to come in. It��s too long to take care of it. For the sake of it, oh yeah, listening to the piercing, Xiaoxie, what happened?" She asked how to open her head, but she still didn't think about the next move. "I, what is it for the small flowers?" "The tone is quite ridiculous. "Is it a big evil? Is it true that Wu Jiaxiao��s three masters are really." The woman replied with the same tone. Where is it? He said here is A treasure land on the master's house
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, I said that I have never seen such a place. The Wu family's people have come to the master to be used as a treasure, and there is no access control. It is like a self, except for the practice room and the former. The hospital, there have never been other walks, some self-deprecating thought of small flowers, what happened to you? "The baby came over to himself. Why did he make a good deal with this person? It is obviously a trouble for a young master. The scenery of the master's backyard is carefully built. Suwa white wall, window on the wall, one Fan fan, carefully looked and found that it has been dyed with a touch of color
, probably a perennial rain, no modification of this beauty, there is a wall outside the wall, white gray brick, what is the word above, set It is a famous handwriting, Xiaohua thinks like this. The master is a very enjoyable person. It is nothing to do with such a product. I am sentimental to me. I don��t have a young man who can��t come to such a place.�� Looking at him, he suddenly scratched his head with some embarrassment. He didn��t laugh at his heart. He was also aware of it. He came over and took your hand. "I said that this is really a treasure
. You nodded, and there was some expression on the face. Uncomfortable, let him pull you, the foot is not a bluestone road, some muddy trails, too moist, he is still walking in front, you suddenly think of something like a joke, think of the kitchen Nurse read the story, the seventh palace, the total has those strange idea of ??the princess with the general escaped cage, is not also such a scene, laughed, "laughed what? He turned his head. You suddenly saw some shadow on his face. He wanted to say something, but he felt that the atmosphere was very strange. It was like this. The forest trail was the end. The front is not a bright road, it is dark, you think I seem to have seen the flashing light. He turned back and smiled at you. You think that he suddenly became a cute firefly. Now it is still late in summer. You think so, but there is such a thing in the yard of the master? The master is really a A very romantic person, "Little flower, you are my best playmate. I have been away from home for so long. I am very happy." He suddenly said, "This is the gift I gave you, don't thank me too much." At the end, there is still a consistent climate. In this tone, in the end, it is still the courtyard of the master. If you want to say something grateful, what should you say? Can��t think of it, ��When Grandpa said that he would come here for a long time, I am crying. For a long time, I don't want to leave, I don't want to leave home. I thought about it at that time. Grandpa didn't care about it. I insisted on it. I am so sad, Xiaohua, do you know? "You saw this young master suddenly crying in front of you. It is still like a fire forest. It is entangled in the tree. It is such an unclear and unobtrusive look. Although it is necessary to watch the fireflies in the evening, it is indeed a bit nonsense, flickering. At the corner of the shimmer, he began to smash up again. You used to hug him. "It doesn't matter, because no matter where the evil is, I will wait here for Xiaoxie to come back and become a home of Xiaoxie." He is crying red. The eyes, then you two people look at each other and laugh, is to play the jokes of Huojia Xiaomei, the little girl likes Wu Xie, every time he comes to wrap up Wu Xie, Wu Xie can't stand it, often has trouble with small flowers, two People can work together to make this Buddha good. Once this little girl came to the interest, he took Wu Xie to see Wu Xie��s grandfather. He said that he would marry a Wu Xie brother when he grows up. Wu Xie is a little crying and laughing. Wu The evil grandfather licked his beard
, then touched the little girl's head. Without saying anything, he walked away with his hands. It happened that when you came over, Wu Xie pointed at you and said, I will squat when I grow up. People like Xiaohua, the little girl is not Gas, stamped her foot angrily walked away, you still stupidly, Xie Xiao Wu, "you still really, ah? "I have been a fanciful teenager. "I am going to chase the little girl. Why is the friendship of just a few months going to be like this? You suddenly think of it, it was seen in the poem of that person." I don��t care if the boy is not in love
, or Wu Xie took it to himself. It was blushing at the time. He was mocked by Wu Xie as a ripe fruit. He chased Wu Xie and asked him to apologize to himself. The last two fell. With a ripe fruit, Wu Xie is lying on the ground without a picture. He can't be connected at all. The memory of the young master is like a tide. It is very appropriate to describe it. I will leave a place for me wherever I am. Wu Xie suddenly said this, "Small flowers, in fact, I am going back. Oh, I have to go home. Grandpa said so, I want to laugh, but the flowers are still here." "Small evil, you really are a young master, let��s say goodbye, then let��s see yo
Related articles:

Adv

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2019 10:03:09    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    lucubrator Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: